Wednesday, August 8, 2018

The Frankfurt Book Fair

For many Years as Book publishers, we started to prepare ourselves for our yearly attendance at the Frankfurt book fair during October where we would meet like-minded book publishers from all over the world. Bookings were made well in advance and during the show, we would exchange ideas and sell our titles in other languages. 
Today As a print-on-demand graphic designer, I came up with a T-shirt or other product ideas.These images fall under my city graphic designs that are sold on Amazon under my Power of Words brand.

On Zazzle in my Kima_global-Gifts shop members of the book fair can find several promotional products they can personalize themselves. These items can be found on my collection page.
In my shop at Teepublic Items with the Frankfurt book fair design are sold on clothing, mugs, notebooks and other products like this sticker.

Happy shopping!
Nadine May