Wednesday, April 1, 2020

"The Event" Is Happening Now - The Galactic plan to rescue planet Earth

Through my blog "The End of Times" and this blog I have shared far more posts from other "light workers" but now during this lock-down I've been activated so to speak.
 During the seventies, I had my first awakening experience through a kind of visitation. I was very shaken by this event early one morning, written about through my blogs and writings. Some I have shared through writing visionary fiction.
My fully grounding personality (being Dutch) brought up in a Christian family could not relate to the imagery I was shown over periods of years through dreams, so I translated those as being from my active fantasy mind. (my own father always said I had one so that stayed with me for many years) During the last thirty+ years I read everything on topics related to the visions I was shown so long ago.
Gradually I met and came in contact with like minded people. When the internet came to South Africa I linked with some of them and groups. My awakening became more and more stable and I started my journey during the last twenty years, by creating a reality that supported me in my ascension journey.
 The video "The Event" I'm now sharing is more or less what David Wilkock and David Icke ( to mention two very well know people I have known from 1995.)
You will be in for a treat. Siman is explaining is his very clear way what is happening today and why. Please listen...allowing yourself getting use to what some might still feel is a "bliss-bunny" explanation. I do not think human beings will be saved, unless they work on themselves! Unless they let unconditional love enter int their hearts. Use your free will to expose yourself to what he shares. Love to all.