Friday, June 25, 2021

The Ascension Series

The history of my art-therapy workbook was the start of my inspirations to write my ascension series of novels during the mid-nineties.

The history of my art-therapy workbook was the start of my inspirations to write my ascension series of novels during the mid-nineties.

I gave these doodle workshops from my home, and gradually I gathered information to do with how my students could access hidden blockages in their 7 chakras.


There are 7 major chakras connected to and a part of the physical body and I was guided to create a creative activity to make these energy portals more alive.

Each chakra transmits and receives life-force energy often called "qi" (pronounced "chee", sometimes spelt "chi"), "prana", or "universal intelligence". There are also 2 other important chakras: the Soul Star and the Earth Star chakras which are just above the head and below the feet respectively, but in my workshops, I dealt just with the seven charkas.

Through my blog on the Language of Light and the first Ascension novel The Reality Shifters  
my soul purpose was born.

The Ascension Series Bookshop